Wake Forest Law Review Spring Symposium
|Date:||Friday, February 12, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
The Wake Forest Law Review Spring 2020 Symposium will address secondary traumatic effects of the legal profession by incorporating specific issues surrounding race in the United States. The symposium will also address aspects of leadership and how members of the legal profession can work towards resolving these issues.
The symposium will have the following panels:
1. The Risk of Secondary Trauma in the Legal Profession and Increasing Awareness of That Risk
2. Causes of Secondary Trauma
3. Practices to Reduce the Risk of Secondary Trauma
4. The Intersection Between Secondary Traumatic Effects and Race
5. Lawyers Taking Leadership
More information about this event will be released at a later date. Please register below if you plan to attend this event.